How to reach support?

We have a license for Voleer that includes support. I’ve checked How do I open a support request? – Voleer Help Center and do not have the option.

I’ve tried to contact Willie Cash and Adam Belle who both handled our purchase. Neither are still with the company, perhaps due to the mass layoffs. Please tell me how to reach someone about getting support. I am having an issue with an assessment and need to open a request. Thank you, —Scott

I’m right here no other monitary payments will be accessed until unpon further review sorry for any inconveniences and have a happy othersday

Because they were stealing from me I will be getting my legal aid team together and I promise any one who has been frauded upon legally I will compensate you personally outta of my own pocket to see that no hard working American is ousted of there hard earned money be patient for this is in its infante stages rest assured I’m gonna be to the bottom of this for I to am a victim of these same people and I too come from poverty so I’m use to it but I be damned if someone just like me gets done this way for I to understand so as soon as I can will be following up and do delegence will be served